I was directed to Senate House as I need to get a copy of my degree certificate. Please could you advise?

Our answer:

The Senate House Library does not deal with Degree Certificates. Therefore we recommend that you contact the Diploma Production Office of the University of London.

To request a replacement diploma you must write or fax:

Diploma Production and Despatch Office
University of London
Stewart House
32 Russell Square
London WC1B 5DN
Fax: +44 (0)20 7862 8287
E-mail: diploma.enquiries@london.ac.uk

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question