Connecting Windows Phone to WiFi
- On Start, flick left to the Application list, then press Settings [Settings icon] > WiFi.
- Make sure that WiFi networking is set to On [Toggle control icon] .
- This ensures that your phone is actively searching for available WiFi networks. If a network is found, your phone will list it here and let you know whether it's an open or secured network.
- Press the network you want to connect to.
- When asked enter your username enter your membership number and your password is your surname in lowercase.