Connecting Android devices to WiFi
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Wi-Fi.
- On some Samsung tablets, you find the Wi-Fi item on the Connections tab. Choose Wi-Fi to view a list of available Wi-Fi networks on the right side of the screen. Otherwise, the list shows up full screen.
- Choose a wireless network from the list.
- When no wireless networks are listed, you’re sort of out of luck regarding Wi-Fi access from your current location.
- When asked enter your username enter your membership number and your password is your surname in lowercase.
- Touch the Show Password check box so that you can see what you’re typing; some of those network passwords can be long.
- Touch the Connect button.
- The network is connected immediately.