The Durning-Lawrence Library
The room features original maple library cabinets of Sir Edwin Durning-Lawrence and the atmosphere recreates the ambience of a private library. The room is particularly suitable for committee meetings, small lectures, receptions, and book launches. It is currently unavilable as a filming location. The room is set up as a boardroom, seating up to 15 people. (Dimensions: 7m x 6m.)
£100 per hour – room only (Currently unavailable for filming purposes)
£150 per hour – filming (Currently unavailable for filming purposes)
The Dr Seng Tee Lee Centre
This is a purpose-designed location for committee meetings, teaching, research, exhibition and discussion. It is located in the heart of our Historic Collections.
The room can be configured as a boardroom, seating up to 25 people and theatre-style with seating for a maximum of 50 people. (Dimensions: 9m x 4m.)
Additional conference facilities such as refreshments can be arranged with all bookings and access to the collections can be provided in certain circumstances.
£100 per hour – room only
£150 per hour – filming
Booking a space
- To request a space please complete the filming request form.
- Read the filming protocols document [Word Doc 105KB]
- Internal rate of £40 per hour for colleges/affiliates & additional 20% discount for UoL students (room or/and filming).
- All prices listed are for opening hours, there will be additional security and Library staff charges incurred for out of hours usage (£30 per hour) and for Sunday bookings.
- Incremental hourly rate of 20% day rate for out of hours.
- A quote will be available for out of hours bookings on request.
For further information, or to make a booking, please email the Library Office at: email@example.com or phone 020 7862 8411