Most University of London memberships
Most University of London students, staff and faculty can bring their college ID card or staff card to register with the Library.
All other memberships
All other memberships require two types of ID:
- Proof of your current address
- A form of photo identification
Evidence of your current address must clearly show your name.
We accept these original documents as proof of address:
- Utility bill (gas, electricity, telephone or water)
- Bank / building society statement
- Credit card statement
- Council tax bill
- National identity card with address
- Driving licence with address
- Pay slips
We accept these as photo ID:
- Driving licence
- National ID card
- British Library card
- Student Oyster photocard
View information about joining the Library.
For more information about joining the Library, please contact Membership Services:
email@example.com | 020 7862 8439 / 40 (in the UK) | +44 (0)20 7862 8439 / 40 (outside the UK)
Membership Services, Senate House Library, Malet Street, London, WC1H 7HU